• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG G3 f460k bootloop

renz zara

Lurker
Mar 27, 2018
Hi everyone!

Im new here and i just wanted to ask for your help.

I have a problem with my LG G3 cat 6 korean model. F460k. Running on marshmallow stockrom that i flashed months ago.

its booting but cannot enter the phone since its showing "unfortunately system ui has stopped" and will give me a black screen. Will do it again after 2 to 3 seconds. Im unable to press any button.

I have tried using lg suite and flashing the stock lollipop rom but its not proceeding. Seems phone cannot be detected by pc suite for some reason.

I also cannot enter recovery mode for some reason. Tried the power and volume down combo and when the logo appears release and press power again with the vol down still onhold. Tried many combinations actually but nothing works.

Can someone help me out please.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones