• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Optimus S/U/V Body Glove Case w/ Belt Clip and built in Kick Stand + Screen Protectors

surgerush

Android Enthusiast
Oct 18, 2011
New York State
It was used for a little over a week, still like new, still have original packaging. I loved this case, the only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I ended up getting a different phone. The case was great, I will seriously miss it, I really really hope they make a case like that for my new phone because I will definitely be getting it. It says it's only for Optimus S/U, but I used it for my Optimus V and it fit perfect.

I'll also throw in 3 screen protectors I had left over for it. They are just cheap screen protectors, but they fit pretty good and it worked perfect. There are cut outs for the speaker and the proximity sensor.

I'm looking to get $15 shipped, it will be shipped priority.

PayPal and USA only please.

You can check my eBay feedback under the same username.

SAM_0483.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones