• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Likely going back to iOS next year

Will the iOS do pron on VZW?

Cisco IOS is great.

Apple's IOS is walled garden and full of crashes, bugs and lack of functionality... of which I have experienced and some issues still don't have a fix.

Similar post in the lounge, ie, would you ever buy an iphone. Surprise... almost everyone says NO.

Open is hard to swallow, especially when it works better than A(d)IOS "Apple's IOS".

Upvote 0
Apple does have a place out their but every time I use an iOS device I get the feeling that their all the same. When I see one in public I think to myself that I've already seen it before and I keep walking past it. Last week I walked into verizon and I was able to play with the galaxy tab, droid pro and the droid 2 global. I have the feeling that android is moving forward OS and hardware wise while apple plays it safe. And for apple they wait an entire year and then surprise! I don't think the iPhone or iOS is going to change much next year to get me interested. But for Android I'm looking forward to Verizon 4G, dual core processors, nicer displays and honeycomb/gingerbread. And that's for one carrier.

Good luck with the iPhone. But the momentum has changed in android's favor. The one phone model does not work anymore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones