• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Live Score, Sportstap, Score Mobile...best updates

I was primarily using Sportstap as my app for multiple sports updates but, it doesn't seem to update as well as others. Live Score seems to be the fastest with updates but the interface is a bit drab. Score Mobile is more attractive but the widget is a bit bigger than I want.

While I have the Verizon NFL and NHL apps for those respective sports, i would like something for college football. Are there any better apps (fast updates, attractive interface) than the ones i have mentioned?

Good discussion of live scores here
http://androidforums.com/android-applications/195247-android-live-scores.html
Developer is taking suggestions.

There's also google scoreboard, but not lighting up my notification light was a deal breaker for me.

I just switched to live scores from sportstap. Sportstap was driving me nuts with giving notifications when the was no change in score. Plus the developers ignore all emails to sport.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones