• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Live Wallpapers

Puddin422

Android Expert
Jun 17, 2010
Anyone else unable to find/buy a live wallpaper that is more appealing than the ones that came loaded on this phone?? I keep going back to the Ocean Waves one!

I downloaded two different aquarium ones (I'm a fish geek). One paid, one free. Neither comes close!

Nexus Revamped is neat and what i have been using lately. Good number of options to change how the thingies look.

Also, i think someone yoinked the live wallpapers out of the Droid R2D2 and there is a Falcon flying through asteroids that is neat. Short but neat.

Does that app work for anything besides the Droid2? I've been reading on the net it's not working for most people.

Upvote 0
My wife really wants the Ocean Waves wallpaper from my Epic on her Evo.

Anyone know if that one is available for download anywhere? Or, know if it can be copied from my phone over to hers?

I'm going to have her check out some of the other ones that have been mentioned here. Some of them might make her decide she doesn't need the one from my phone.

-SF

Upvote 0
My wife really wants the Ocean Waves wallpaper from my Epic on her Evo.

Anyone know if that one is available for download anywhere? Or, know if it can be copied from my phone over to hers?

I'm going to have her check out some of the other ones that have been mentioned here. Some of them might make her decide she doesn't need the one from my phone.

-SF
It is available for the Evo but it is a little laggy, even with the fps fix on the Evo. I used it a couple of days but it makes swipping from page to page a little slower.

Upvote 0
here's my home screen with anipet aquarium. there's a minimum power usage option, so it uses 2-3% battery with 12 live fishes.

snap20100911_201052.png
snap20100911_201052.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones