Live Wallpapers

1. forddna

forddna Well-Known Member

Anyone else unable to find/buy a live wallpaper that is more appealing than the ones that came loaded on this phone?? I keep going back to the Ocean Waves one!

I downloaded two different aquarium ones (I'm a fish geek). One paid, one free. Neither comes close!

Advertisement
    :
  2. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

The fireworks one with a black background looks sweet on the amoled.
  3. forddna

Which one? There's a few.
  4. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Fireworks live wallpaper by jaeger, free.
  5. forddna

Thanks!
  6. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Just type live wallpapers in the market. Also, google "best live wallpapers" and see what comes up.
  7. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

ipet aquarium.
  8. plainbrad

plainbrad Well-Known Member

Nexus Revamped is neat and what i have been using lately. Good number of options to change how the thingies look.

Also, i think someone yoinked the live wallpapers out of the Droid R2D2 and there is a Falcon flying through asteroids that is neat. Short but neat.
  9. PDAGuy

PDAGuy Member

Personally think the Thunderstorms one is pretty snappy. Rain and lightning. From KitehFace Software. They have both a free and paid (gives lots of settings).
  10. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

Does that app work for anything besides the Droid2? I've been reading on the net it's not working for most people.
  11. trayack

trayack Active Member

Do the live wallpapers eat up the battery more?
  12. Eazail70x7

More than static wallpapers for sure, but not that much more
  13. SlyFerret

SlyFerret Well-Known Member

My wife really wants the Ocean Waves wallpaper from my Epic on her Evo.

Anyone know if that one is available for download anywhere? Or, know if it can be copied from my phone over to hers?

I'm going to have her check out some of the other ones that have been mentioned here. Some of them might make her decide she doesn't need the one from my phone.

-SF
  14. MILcityBOI

MILcityBOI Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

15. TheAndroidWorks

TheAndroidWorks Well-Known Member

Yes, the absolutely do. How much more depends on how well they were coded. There are some poorly written live wallpapers that can really eat up your battery.
  16. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

It is available for the Evo but it is a little laggy, even with the fps fix on the Evo. I used it a couple of days but it makes swipping from page to page a little slower.
  17. forddna

I still keep coming back to the Ocean Waves one. :)

Anybody else notice that most wallpapers that weren't created specifically for Epic look grainy and cheap? This killer screen makes low res stuff look like crap when there's higher res stuff available preloaded on the phone!
  18. Eazail70x7

So far the live wallpapers look good on my screen. A huge improvement from my Moment
  19. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

The Droid2 R2D2 live wallpapers look like junk... Now the static papers are just about awesome.

-Adrift
  20. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

here's my home screen with anipet aquarium. there's a minimum power usage option, so it uses 2-3% battery with 12 live fishes.

[​IMG][​IMG]
  21. dainel2744

dainel2744 Member

here is my live wallpaper. its called nexus revamped

[​IMG]
  22. forddna

Hey for the anipet Aquarium users, get the update! It adds a lot of nice fish. Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Sailfin Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Achilles Tang..
  23. BigD562

BigD562 Well-Known Member

You can't find the Mario live wallpaper anywhere. I've tried 2 QR codes for it with no luck.