lock 2.0 question!General

Last Updated:

1. arielle

arielle Member This Topic's Starter

so i hated the lock screen that came with the droid eris so i read on one of the threads to download the lock 2.0 app. i downloaded the free one becuase i do not have the money for the full version...i love the new lockscreen but i HATE that it says FREE VERSION on it...thats wierd. is there anyway to get rid of it??? please help thanks :)

Advertisement
  2. L0stS0ul

L0stS0ul Well-Known Member

Yeah there is. Pay for the app or write your own. The development tools are free. Sorry, but application developers need motivation to continue releasing software.

3. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member

You don't have $2 to pay for the official version? I hate spending money on apps as much as the next guy but it's still only $2.

4. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

I love it. Is there a way to keep the notification bar the same once you unlock the screen in the paid verson?

5. condog

condog Well-Known Member

try lockbot i switched from lock 2.0 to lockbot and its sooo much better IMO

6. slickpick

slickpick Member

I have noticed with lockbot that you cannot control music volume when the screen is locked like you can with the stock lock screen. Is there a way to do this with lockbot?