• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a specific Alarm Clock function

Forgive me if I've overlooked a thread with an answer, the pages and pages I've gone through have not mentioned the Alarm Clock function I am looking for. I've also gone through many apps and think it's funny that I would be the only one interested in this feature.

I would love a fully functional alarm clock app, but PLEASE, I am ONLY interested in finding an app (paid or free version) that has an advanced alarm repeat function. Specifically, I am looking for the ability to set an alarm with a repeat function of certain days of the month. For example, I'd like the ability to set an alarm for a certain time on the FIRST Sunday of every month, and another for a different time on the FIFTH Sunday of the month.

With a fairly regimented wake-up schedule for both weekdays and weekends, but differing on certain weeks of the months, this is a feature that would satisfy my need. It would be a great and needed addition to the many great functions included in many existing Alarm Clock apps.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones