• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

looking for an app

anonyy

Sep 24, 2012
I used to use an app called dreamcatch on ios you can set it to record overnight, I use it to monitor noise disturbances through the night so I can identify what is going on. is there a similar app on android I can use.

also I used to use Free app report automaticly tells me when something becomes free for a limited time. another's called appshopper, appadvice and appminer. are there any android equivalents????

i'm talking about apps i can download on the play app nothing else. seems due to the lack of suggestions, that no one else has ever heard of such apps. on my iPhone 4 I own over 800 apps that were previously free there are some damned good games that were quite expensive to buy. so I am glad I had the free app report.

Upvote 0
Not too much call for shopping apps out there in the middle of the greatest global economical/financial crisis the world has seen in over a century.

Most people are trying to save money. Not spend it.

i think you missed the point. the app i'm speaking of monitors the item that you are interested in buying and when the price drops below a certain threshold you're notified-- then you can buy the desired item and save money. a perfect app for those looking to save money.

Upvote 0
Sorry, eddie, I think you miss the point.

FYI: when you spend money you are not saving it!

of course, but when circumstances dictate that you do need to buy something isn't it better to save a bit of money when doing so? i know i'm looking for the sales and specials on items i need- especially in today's economy. that's where an automated app can come in quite handy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones