• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Looking for Mentor/Partnership

So I have an idea for a game. But I am extremely new to app development/ java eclipse. I have watched a lot of tutorials from youtube. I am looking for someone with knowledge of app development and java coding to help guide me in the right direction. I am a noob and looking for experience help. All credit will be applied to the individual.

If interested please pm or post on here.

Thanks,
Evyen

If you want guidance the right way, not "do this and this and you can make an app", start with Algorithms and Data Structures It's not a quick read, it's something to study. (You can't learn programming 21 days, no matter what any book tells you, and app development is programming.)

If ideas for games produced money, there wouldn't be any poor people,only very wealthy ones. Everyone has an idea, very few have the determination to do the study necessary to turn the idea into an app.

Reactions: ocnbrze and Evyen
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones