Looking to sync notes to Google or Microsoft

1. chazperx

chazperx New Member

I have the Galaxy Note 2, and when I use the Pen, I would like my notes to be able to sync to my Desktop Microsoft OneNote. Is this possible? If not, does Google have a note program that when I type on the phone, it syncs to the web?

Thanks in advance for your help....!

Chaz

Advertisement
    :
  2. ryanms3030

ryanms3030 Well-Known Member

have you tried Evernote?
  3. gtbarry

gtbarry Well-Known Member

Evernote is better than OneNote in my opinion. Also, evernote works on most every device you have. I sync my desktop, laptop, android phone, kindle and ipod touch.
  4. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

I futzed with that for a while and ended up using the Tasks pane of Google Calendar on my PC and GoTasks to sync on my droid.
  5. RyanB

RyanB Distributor of Awesome VIP Member

+1 for Evernote, but I have the funny feeling that it won't do quite what the OP, is looking for, despite its awesomeness. OP, what kind of notes are you taking? Are you just writing/drawing freely, like you would on a yellow sticky pad? Or, are you annoying PDF files and the like?
  6. chazperx

chazperx New Member

I have heard of Evernote, but I think I would like to try the Google option first, as I would like to try and keep all things Google for the time being.

I will try the GoTask and Evernote.

Thanks for your help.

To answer your question, just basic notes here and there, nothing too important.
  7. RyanB

RyanB Distributor of Awesome VIP Member

Then by all means, please consider the consensus recommendation here and check out Evernote. It's a pretty powerful piece of freemium software.
  8. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

There is a OneNote app for Android which syncs to OneNote on desktop over your microsoft account. I use it along with Evernote (different purposes for me).