• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lost most of my contacts

Rob Ots

Lurker
Mar 5, 2012
I was driving to work and decided to call a buddy of mine and when I went into contacts, his name wasn't there. Well, I started looking at my other contacts and over 3/4 of them are now gone. I had talked to my wife about 10 minutes before this and when she called, her name and picture came up, but now, she was no longer listed as a contact. Her number shows up in the call log, but it is unlisted. I had the phone plugged into the car charger, so maybe something happened there. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, how did you get your contacts back? I've already tried turning on and off and taking out the battey. Went to contact and under menu went to more and then display options and tried re syncing but that didn't work either. I had over 250 contacts and now have 32, what can I do here??

BTW, phone is an LG Thrill 4G from AT&T

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones