• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lost my phone

louconn

Oct 22, 2010
i set the dang phone on my roof of my car while loading other stuff into it. forgot about it and drove off. thing is probably somewhere on the side of the highway..at least im hoping. cause if someone found it, they are probably jo'ing to nude pics of my gf. that and the 800 songs i had are the only things i am upset about losing.....and my pimp ass wu tang ringtones.

but anyways, i got my replacement insurance claim phone yesterday and its time to start from scratch. i havent really updated anything on my phone in bout a year other than an app here and there. i ran launcher pro and beautiful widgets. other than that, the basic games and apps are on my phone.

so whats the new hot shit to have on the androids these days? fill me in with the good info. thanks!

Well start off by getting yourself a dopeness keyboard,netlinkz here, there are a many of em but imna letya know that i use perfect keyboard. Its a keyboard that lets you design your board anywhich way you see fit......i say try it.....

hmmmm, i will check this out. is it an actual keyboard? or just a virtual keyboard add on? i use skype typically.....

I would say the first app to download is Lookout. You'll thank me later. ;)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

i will lookout for this. haha

what is your phone? if your phone happened to be a htc you could login online and locate the phone easily.

its a turd droidx but its been a good phone to me. there is a free app i could have dl'd and gps'd it, but i procrastinated and never got it of course...i still havent. lol

For after you have already lost your phone. Plan B

thanks, i'll look it up!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones