• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I had a look at one at Currys but it had been disabled so staff can't play on facebook.

Not very good as I couldn't test it. Think I'll not bother and buy an iPad instead. At least I know unless the facebook game has been released as an app it won't work because Apple don't use adobe flash player in their iPhones and iPad devices.

So it's better the devil you know!!!!

Upvote 0
Can someone please help me, i am stuck on choice to which tablet to go for, the Advent vega, or the Archos 101, which is the best out of the 2, please help someone, i would really appreciate it.
thanks.
ps I know i put down as i already have got an achros, cause i thought that was the one i was going to ger, but now im not so sure.

Sorry if this is late and I do not have an Advent Vega but I got the US version (Gtablet). I would go for the Vega over the 101. If it's anything like the gtablet, the Vega will have a better processor and more RAM over the 101.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones