• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I was thinking about returning my EVO today because of some faults that it has. I have battery life problems and so on. Then at lunch today I got a phone call from the local RS that I bought my EVo from to tell me how the manager there ordered me an EVO just to replace mine. Talking about good people. Here I was going to not trust him and just return it to order a new one later on and he went and took the initiative to get me a new one.

They did the same for me as I have a faulty hardware problem with the voice recorder and voice playback capabilitites. They didn't even need to check it out but I showed them anyway. Great service, the only problem is it's taking a while because most don't stock the phone, they only order it. It's a longer wait than if you had to swap at Sprint or BB but whatever.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones