• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Making wallpapers never works... always so zoomed in

I'll go online and save images intending to make them wallpapers, but when I go to actually set them as wallpaper, it's so zoomed in... why can't I just zoom out and capture the entire image when making a wallpaper? I don't get it...

Kinda sounds like when your going online your clicking and saving the thumbnail and not the original image. Trying clicking the image to go directly to the source or chosing "Full Size Image" on the website ( like in Google Images ), then holding down and clicking "Save Image".

Then go to your gallery, clicking folder, choosing picture, hit menu, click on "Save Picture As", choose "Home or Lockscreen" or both, resize if needed, then Crop, then click" Done.

Upvote 0
I'll go online and save images intending to make them wallpapers, but when I go to actually set them as wallpaper, it's so zoomed in... why can't I just zoom out and capture the entire image when making a wallpaper? I don't get it...

Hey buddy I made a whole thread about wallpapers for the GS3... I put a description in there that well help you with your problem you're having ;)

check it out : http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/578280-official-galaxy-s3-wallpaper-day-whats-yours.html

Reactions: andyacecandy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones