• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Very pleased with the zoom feature of Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra!

I'm very pleased with the zoom feature of Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra!
I was already happy with the landscape photos I took 3 weeks ago of sunrise

_072655a-web.jpg

But really haven't tried the zoom feature until today. Since it was a nice sunbreak, (5pm) I got all set up to take pics of birds, squirrels and the minute I sat down, it clouded
⛅
️ over.
72.png

I said what the heck, I'll see how this works with the zoom with deep shadows with the clouds, no sun. All shots were sitting down at the table. Look for the red dot (feeder) on the tree from where I was sitting... that is how far I zoomed (digital zoom) 20-25 yards to the feeder.

The sun was just disappearing here and cloudy with the woodpecker pics where the red dot is on tree.
164355-Paito-web.jpg

Zoomed into the female and male Northern Flicker woodpeckers. First the female was there, then the male kicked her out. But as soon as he saw me, flew off, so only shot I got.
170624-Flicker-web.jpg

171335-Flicker-web.jpg

All shots were resized for web/email size for posting. I did take some with the B700 Nikon superzoom of the female woodpecker, so I'll compare the shots tomorrow and post them.

Last edited:
WOW!!!!!! i wish my z fold 4's camera was that good.

whatever you do, do not take a photo of the moon....lol please read my thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: jack58
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones