• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Man, I'm getting old?!

I've noticed that everybody is getting older and..fast......or already old...everywhere! I'm serious it's like the twilight zone....and they are everywhere!!!:)... I noticed that a disproportionately number of the population are people who are late middle and/or past middle age or old.
it's odd..where did all the young people go?

.baby boomers perhaps?

not that I'm one of them.....
young or a baby boomer... but still:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I've noticed that everybody is getting older and..fast......or already old...everywhere! I'm serious it's like the twilight zone....and they are everywhere!!!:)... I noticed that a disproportionately number of the population are people who are late middle and/or past middle age or old.
it's odd..where did all the young people go?

.baby boomers perhaps?

not that I'm one of them.....
young or a baby boomer... but still:rolleyes:

Kids and teenagers avoid old people, that's probably why you're not seeing them lol.;)

Upvote 0
Hey Kaat7272!

I found some great links for you!

For you I kill a ze bull!

(NOT! :D - don't shoot! :D)

Old Age Forum - Old Age Questions & Answers, Discussions

THIS one is my favourite! ------> Forum Blog | Leeds Older People's Forum | Working towards a city for all ages

Have you got a pensioner's card so you can get cheap as dirt or maybe free stuffsss?

:)

Have you got one of these yet old timer?

inflatable_walking_stick_box_500_87245.jpg

Or would you prefer the not in Made In China one like above and have something more.... "traditional" for your.... generation? :D

(Good Lord I hope this bullet proof vest can survive a bazooka blast from a crazy clog lady!)

walking-stick-gun-500-29.jpg

That is a 1 kick ass walking stick if I do say so me self ek se!

;-)

Upvote 0
**** this!

;)

KAAT72 LISTEN UP EK SE!

We are ALL young! :)

Listen to THIS song as well!!!!!

:-D

Come on kaat 27!

Get out there and jump on the table and throw some stuffs around! :D

(Friscy!

Watch that video or I WILL COME AND FIND TO MAKE SURE YOU DO.... you be warned my wrinkly friend! :))

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones