• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mass Effect 3

I'm coming to the end of my fourth playthrough now, this time with an Adept - I <3 biosplosions! :D

I couldn't face repeating ME1 yet again though, so I modified one of my savegames to suit how I wanted his character to be e.g. no romance (I wanted to see how a relationship with Jack turned out), more "end justifies the means" by bumping off several NPCs rather than allowing them to live etc. The subtle alterations to the plotline are very interesting.

I may have to replay it though, as (a) I didn't do enough to keep Chambers around for ME3 so she ran off with my fish and (b) I forgot to chat to Conrad and hear all his in-jokes about the game. :(

Chambers stole your fish!?! lol

I'm doing my first playthrough as an Infiltrator. I always stick to Soldier for the most part so figured this may through some unexpected spice into it, lol.

Not sure how much I like Infiltrator though. Sabotage is OK, i guess,.....

I am totally trying to 'score' with all the ladies. Was super surprised to see Jessica Chobot in the game. I LOVE her! (met her last year at comic-con)

I rekindled relationships with Liara and Miranda so far (well, set the ground work). I also plan to get with reporter (chobot) and the girl that tells me a have new messages, whatever her name is

Upvote 0
I am totally trying to 'score' with all the ladies. Was super surprised to see Jessica Chobot in the game. I LOVE her! (met her last year at comic-con)

I rekindled relationships with Liara and Miranda so far (well, set the ground work). I also plan to get with reporter (chobot) and the girl that tells me a have new messages, whatever her name is

If you manage to score with any of them, that blocks off relations with the rest of them, so choose wisely!

Upvote 0
If you manage to score with any of them, that blocks off relations with the rest of them, so choose wisely!

I did read that you can score with the chick right by galaxy map without it spoiling the other relationship... as long as you score before it comes to the main relationship... something about her using your shower or something....

And my heart is still with miranda, possibly chobot(reporter) since they are 'real' people...

Ashley looks WAYYY better in this game than she did in ME1. She looked funky in that one, that's why I went with Liara in ME1 (which didn't stop me from hooking up with Miranda in ME2)

Is there a 'Player' achievement :D

Upvote 0
Chambers stole your fish!?! lol

It's not funny. I had every possible variety in that tank but just because I didn't invite her to dinner (no way was I doing that while romancing Jack!) she kidnapped the lot. :(

I always stick to Soldier for the most part so figured this may through some unexpected spice into it, lol.

My 'canon' playthrough was as Soldier, but since ME3 MP I'm addicted to tech and biotic explosions.

Sabotage is OK, i guess,.....

Many lulz can be had sabotaging Cerberus turrets and Atlas mechs. ;)

Was super surprised to see Jessica Chobot in the game. I LOVE her!

This time around I only allowed her onboard so that I could kick her off at the first available opportunity. She's even more irritating than Al-Jilani (my Shep has issues with the press :D).

Ashley looks WAYYY better in this game than she did in ME1.

The wonders of cosmetic surgery, eh? ;)

I did get the achievement after I had already slept with Tali (after having already slept with Jack). Ziiiiing. Lol!

Jack is my favourite simply because of the "reunion" scenes in ME3. She has some of THE best lines ever. :D

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
I used teh code you need for multiplayer but haven't tried it yet. And all I had points for was Leviathon... but I will be getting all the content add-ons for sure... think there is 3 more (paid ones, already got the 2 free ones)
The multiplayer ones are good as they add new characters, maps, weapons, enemy types, and a platinum difficulty mode if you're feeling brave. :)

Upvote 0
I loved the "foul language" scene between her and Joker :D

"Cover your ears, kids....." :rofl:

She also elaborates on her new tattoos if Shepherd romanced her in ME2, revealing that she added an N7 one in an interesting location. ;) The "Citadel" DLC contains some hilariously bitchy dialogue between herself and Miranda too.

Upvote 0
It's not funny. I had every possible variety in that tank but just because I didn't invite her to dinner (no way was I doing that while romancing Jack!) she kidnapped the lot. :(

My 'canon' playthrough was as Soldier, but since ME3 MP I'm addicted to tech and biotic explosions.

Many lulz can be had sabotaging Cerberus turrets and Atlas mechs. ;)

This time around I only allowed her onboard so that I could kick her off at the first available opportunity. She's even more irritating than Al-Jilani (my Shep has issues with the press :D).

The wonders of cosmetic surgery, eh? ;)

Jack is my favourite simply because of the "reunion" scenes in ME3. She has some of THE best lines ever. :D

My fish died cause I didn't feed them. I've been rebuilding my stock, and paid for the automatic feeder thing.

Still, that's crazy. I romanced her so she gave them back. Then someone tells me she got capped by cerberus! I wanted to have her over again ;)

Upvote 0
Yeah well, no way was I risking a slap to the face from Jack for eying up another female. That would hurt big time!

Fish kidnappers get no sympathy, sorry. :)

Fair enough. But I thought I had a chance to hook up with her so I was disappointed when they told me she died. Still not sure who I'm hooking up with my first go around.....

Upvote 0
You can save her, but there is no kelly romance AFAIK (not sure about citadel DLC)

Honestly my favorite was Traynor :p
I thought I read that you could.... No matter. I didn't I read that you had to be female shepard to score with Traynor?
She has the advantage that both eyes point in the same direction. She also has several prominent moments in 'The Citadel'. :D

I need to buy Citadel, that is the last DLC I need

Upvote 0
This is relevant to the current conversation: (slightly NSFW subject)

How It Should Have Ended: Video Games - Mass Effect 3 - YouTube

(Sheploo is the default male shepard)
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/105/index/2402393/1

kQ71YXm.jpg

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones