May have to get a new oneGeneral

1. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Yes, been a bit more then two weeks now, and I may need to get a new one. Whats wrong with the one I got? Well, aside from the minor stuff in my review thread, stuff that I have pretty much gotten over, I showed the device to my SIII toting mom.

She loves it!

She has barely used it, but really likes how it feels in her hand. The lack of bloat and speediness of the device also helps.

She is NOT a power user, so will not need to root or unlock bootloader. With the phone being vanilla, she should be able to have a better phone use experience.

So, I am kind of thinking about picking up the Oreo one for her for christmas and perhaps retire that SIII she has.

Advertisement
    :
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  2. Omar Days

Omar Days Well-Known Member

Yeah, I bought a nexus 4 last for my Mum and she absolutely loves her first smartphone.

I feel the nexus range is great for everyone, from complete noobs to advanced power users
  3. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

After chatting with her a bit more, she does indeed want root access. Evidently while I was at work today she bragged about the device to my dad for a couple hours. Lol.

Hope if I order soon, the phone has no issues as I don't know when I would get it and it would be a Christmas gift.

Oh and she wants a 32gb black as we'll :)