• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

May have to get a new one

ajdroidx

Android Expert
Oct 8, 2011
Colorado
Yes, been a bit more then two weeks now, and I may need to get a new one. Whats wrong with the one I got? Well, aside from the minor stuff in my review thread, stuff that I have pretty much gotten over, I showed the device to my SIII toting mom.

She loves it!

She has barely used it, but really likes how it feels in her hand. The lack of bloat and speediness of the device also helps.

She is NOT a power user, so will not need to root or unlock bootloader. With the phone being vanilla, she should be able to have a better phone use experience.

So, I am kind of thinking about picking up the Oreo one for her for christmas and perhaps retire that SIII she has.

Reactions: Rxpert83
After chatting with her a bit more, she does indeed want root access. Evidently while I was at work today she bragged about the device to my dad for a couple hours. Lol.

Hope if I order soon, the phone has no issues as I don't know when I would get it and it would be a Christmas gift.

Oh and she wants a 32gb black as we'll :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones