• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

miss jinx

Lurker
Jan 27, 2010
hi there, i am trying to figure out, i just got the handcent app, now when i get messages the new app as well as my old messages will pop at at the same time on my android phone, i want to keep the handcent how do i deactivate the old messages from coming up as well

hi there, i am trying to figure out, i just got the handcent app, now when i get messages the new app as well as my old messages will pop at at the same time on my android phone, i want to keep the handcent how do i deactivate the old messages from coming up as well
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

I may be misunderstanding ... but when you get a message from a contact ... the contacts prior messages and your responses will be there in chronological order ... this "threading" of messages is the android way ...

You could delete a message after reading it ... but I don't see the purpose ... you can let the thread run as long as you like ... and then delete the entire thread ...

Hope this helps ... if i missed your point ... sorry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones