• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetaMorph] Kevlar Mash (Aloysius v9-v12)

Should I continue to work on this theme?

• Yes

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Running v2 since i have the transparent lock screen with no clock and like to have a clock the updates without having to unlock. Didnt think i would like the circle battery but its pretty cool actually! Keep up the nice work!

Thanks. If I get enough requests to not include the time removal, Ill make a sep version for just that. But if you hit one by one instead of all, you can avoid applying the time removal. Just dont apply services.jar part and you are safe.

Upvote 0
I-O!!!!

I just had the same problem as the guy above. Got the little satallite guy, but not the circle battery and such. I'll just do what you said and run MM a couple times, and I'll let you know how it works. BTW, can I use the snow version if Im not running snow?? I would just like to have that white task bar...

The snow version has a different signal bar to look better on a white task bar. Mine doesnt change the task bar.

I will add a few notes to first post so ppl in the future know they might have to run the update a few times.

Upvote 0
So when we rerun it, should we being replacing or updating the things? Cause MM will say we already have the files, what would we like to do

You are talking about when you first start MM correct? Just hit replace. It really doesnt matter to be honest. And once done, hit apply all again. or select the ones you want to apply. Your choice.

Reactions: namu1107
Upvote 0
So i got it to work...
what i did was just installed the last one by itself (framework). May I suggest something? I seems that MM is having a hard time extracting more than one thing at a time. So we try to install each one individually? Your file isn't the only one that has a hard time installing. The guy that made the OSU lockbar had some problems unloading it all at once.

Upvote 0
well.... Update number 3423423 ..... I got them both to play nice. Here was my process...

MMorphed( ? ) the buckeye one, and got it to work --> MMorphed six times the WHOLE zip file for yours, and couldn't get it all to work, so I just MMorphed the framework part of the zip (the last of the 3). It worked in correcting yours, but it took of the picture of brutus and the O, and replaced it with the locks. The red/white backround for the lockbar stayed. I then MMorphed the framework part of the OSU zip file, and now they are playing nicely. Dunno why, but thought I'd give my feedback.

Upvote 0
well.... Update number 3423423 ..... I got them both to play nice. Here was my process...

MMorphed( ? ) the buckeye one, and got it to work --> MMorphed six times the WHOLE zip file for yours, and couldn't get it all to work, so I just MMorphed the framework part of the zip (the last of the 3). It worked in correcting yours, but it took of the picture of brutus and the O, and replaced it with the locks. The red/white backround for the lockbar stayed. I then MMorphed the framework part of the OSU zip file, and now they are playing nicely. Dunno why, but thought I'd give my feedback.

My fault. I forgot I added those 3 files that replaced the buttons on the lock screen. That is why only those were affected by my MM. For future, you will have to just reapply your OSU lock screen one after applying my future releases. But you got to learn though, so thats a plus. :D

So I must say, I really like it. If I could suggest one thing, the battery circle seems to decrease in increments of 20... anyway you could get that to show the actually percentage of the battery left?

Not possible to my knowledge. Trust me, I would love to do it but I have only seen it possible with CE builds and its not a theme, its built into the phone using SpareParts.

Upvote 0
Not possible to my knowledge. Trust me, I would love to do it but I have only seen it possible with CE builds and its not a theme, its built into the phone using SpareParts.

It's all good. You did an awesome job on it. Looks really nifty. Besides, if I want to know the accuracy of the battery, I can download another widget, and once I see the circle battery hit 20, I know to start charging lol.

Upvote 0
Thanks. If I get enough requests to not include the time removal, Ill make a sep version for just that. But if you hit one by one instead of all, you can avoid applying the time removal. Just dont apply services.jar part and you are safe.

Sorry, I'm a little confused by your whole post actually. I was under the impression that if you wanted the time on your notification bar to just use v2? I just applied everything from v2 and it all came out just the way it looks in the v2 screen, which is exactly what I wanted. What else would you need a sep version for?

I also applied the clear notification bar you posted in the aloysius thread at xda and it changed some icons back. I like the clear area so far so I just applied your v2 mm again to get the battery icon and stuff back and each time everything changed on the first try. I am using the new mm version also.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I'm a little confused by your whole post actually. I was under the impression that if you wanted the time on your notification bar to just use v2? I just applied everything from v2 and it all came out just the way it looks in the v2 screen, which is exactly what I wanted. What else would you need a sep version for?

My future releases will have the time removed. I like it, so I was going to keep it in all future releases. If I get enough people that say they dont want that in it, I will make 2 versions, future releases with time removed and future releases without time removed. My next release is going to change default app icons, new task bar icons (possibly) and a few other goodies as well. Maybe even a new Rosie, who knows.

Upvote 0
My future releases will have the time removed. I like it, so I was going to keep it in all future releases. If I get enough people that say they dont want that in it, I will make 2 versions, future releases with time removed and future releases without time removed. My next release is going to change default app icons, new task bar icons (possibly) and a few other goodies as well. Maybe even a new Rosie, who knows.

Ah, I see. Well I'm really happy with v2. And if I feel like I want to change I can just apply each thing individually like you said right?

Upvote 0
I used MM no problem to get this to work on Damage ROM, only problem is that the battery in the notification bar does not match up with any battery widget i download.

Could the problem be that im not on Snow?

Edit: The battery indicator number does not match up.

It wont match up. Its only to give you an idea about how much is left since you cant add % to the battery like with CM based ROMs. If you want a true % for battery, either dl battery indicator app or switch to a CM based ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones