• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM]Vanilla RootBox-UN-official-MetroPCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, data wise it will. You will be required to manually push the DCIM folder from data/media to /Storage in order for you to access it thru gallery. Simple hassle but totally worth it;)

Well all right, simple drag and drop process :D I should do this before I head to work but I rather do it when I come back, I hope I don't run into that Contacts FC problem. thanks.

Upvote 0
Well all right, simple drag and drop process :D I should do this before I head to work but I rather do it when I come back, I hope I don't run into that Contacts FC problem. thanks.

I personally haven't flashed this ROM because of those simple yet aggravating problems, as this is my primary phone and I need everything working. But slim bean and illusion 2.0 have yet to give me problems.

Upvote 0
I was on illusions but I went to my previous Ron because my phone resets every time I took a picture with the front facing camera.

Really? Hmmm. I have yet to have issues with illusion even since the Deviant days. Tried flashing it over another AOSP based rom? because I know you're always on Good ness and that's touch wiz. Followed every step in order b4 flashing? Like a full wipe..

Upvote 0
Really? Hmmm. I have yet to have issues with illusion even since the Deviant days. Tried flashing it over another AOSP based rom? because I know you're always on Good ness and that's touch wiz. Followed every step in order b4 flashing? Like a full wipe..

I did a full wipe, cleared cache, dalvik cache, system and factory reset. I'll give it another try when I get home from work, So I'll go post in that thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones