• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [Theme][Elegant Theme for Metropolis Rom][v1.4.0]

Kingdom Hearts Dropdown BnW
asyqu8yb.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Dropdown
ha7a2ymu.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey man ive been enjoying every bit of this theme since you did that pulldown thing for me :)

Think you can help me out with one thing?
I just want to know which folder/files theme the boot menu? (power/reboot/reboot recover)

Thanks again!

The icons are in systemui and the background is in framework I believe. Its all spread around
Or maybe theyre all in framework?

Edit. All in framework

Upvote 0
Hey ARocker,

Could you please tell me what it would take to get this theme ported to the Verizon S3?

-Thanks

There are theme porting apps available on xda for windows. Search for theme porter. They make quick work of porting over most of the pngs that make up the theme. Then its a process if testing to see what didnt get ported and fixing it.

There are a bunch of how to threads on xda reguarding themeing that you should read.

Im under the impression that theres already a ported version of elegant for vzw s3. Maybe not for the rom ur running tho.

Reactions: slambert27
Upvote 0
There are theme porting apps available on xda for windows. Search for theme porter. They make quick work of porting over most of the pngs that make up the theme. Then its a process if testing to see what didnt get ported and fixing it.

There are a bunch of how to threads on xda reguarding themeing that you should read.

Im under the impression that theres already a ported version of elegant for vzw s3. Maybe not for the rom ur running tho.
Thank you very much for the response. Yes, it was ported awhile back but the links are down. I am trying to get it to run on the latest firmware from Verizon. I will try the theme porter by Daneshm90. Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Hey guys, so I'm a noob at this whole process and I just flashed Metropolis 1.3.0 today and it is AMAZNG!! Thank you Shabby you're amazing!!!! So I was trying to look for some themes and this seems like a great theme but I just wanted to make sure will it work fine with Metropolis 1.3.0?? If so do I just follow the instructions for the Metropolis Rom v1.2.0 [100% Stock] even though I'm on 1.3.0? Also Idk what the Morphology patch is.. Thank you guys so much!

Upvote 0
Hey guys, so I'm a noob at this whole process and I just flashed Metropolis 1.3.0 today and it is AMAZNG!! Thank you Shabby you're amazing!!!! So I was trying to look for some themes and this seems like a great theme but I just wanted to make sure will it work fine with Metropolis 1.3.0?? If so do I just follow the instructions for the Metropolis Rom v1.2.0 [100% Stock] even though I'm on 1.3.0? Also Idk what the Morphology patch is.. Thank you guys so much!

Nope it won't bro. Different version. This theme has to be updated to work

Reactions: ARocker
Upvote 0
hey ARocker, this theme is beautifull :D i have a request... mid if i add some portions of it to #2 :D credits will be given haha
dont feel like theming this thing right now :/ lol

Of course! Use whatever you like. :)

I recommend you use version 120 if you didnt already. Admittedly, its a bit closer to the theme its based off of than the latest version. If not, no biggie either.

Personally, Im a fan of the download arrow animation, the sony clock font, and the 4G icon I made.
What are you looking to use...if you dont mind me asking?

Upvote 0
haha wow man i using it right now and i can see a lot of time has gone into this :) i mainly want o borrow the framework and some apps.. gonna keep my sysui and weather widget tho lol.. adly i havent seen the 4g icon yet but im gonna open it up now take a look see haha thanks bro your nme will def be on the top of the thread ;)

wats in the 1.2 version?

Upvote 0
More themed apps :)

Haha ehh all good I mainly wanted the framework :) the apps included were just a bonus lol big fan of the multiwindow flash bar theme.. and like the system wwidgets etc.. kinda wished yu didn't use apple icons :p but I can fix that haha

Also noticed an issue with the launcher app drawer in landscape mode can't see bottom row lol and dialer button text is white with light grey buttons lol so imma make em black :)

Other than that so far this theme is just amazing haha I love my phone everytime I unlock the screen haha

Upvote 0
Haha ehh all good I mainly wanted the framework :) the apps included were just a bonus lol big fan of the multiwindow flash bar theme.. and like the system wwidgets etc.. kinda wished yu didn't use apple icons :p but I can fix that haha

Also noticed an issue with the launcher app drawer in landscape mode can't see bottom row lol and dialer button text is white with light grey buttons lol so imma make em black :)

Other than that so far this theme is just amazing haha I love my phone everytime I unlock the screen haha

:) Glad you like it. I really like the flashbar theme too...cant take credit for it tho...the op has the author and a link...he has more nice ones.

The icons arent mine, lol they are part of the theme I based this off of...I just left it as it was cause I wanted to stay close to the original. My version of Elegant is a shadow of the original version. I suggest you check it out, the link is in the op.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones