• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MetroPCS L70 APNs

Why use evolve SMS just switch to hangouts . its better and does a lot more .you can receive SMS and MMS from contacts over the WiFi . also make and receive calls over WiFi that will include video calling
Personal opinion bro. Plus, things like pop up message box that unlocks my password protected screen when I get a text, and many other things. I like the look of EvolveSMS too. I asked a question and would love SUGGESTIONS, but don't tell me what to do with my phone

Upvote 0
Personal opinion bro. Plus, things like pop up message box that unlocks my password protected screen when I get a text, and many other things. I like the look of EvolveSMS too. I asked a question and would love SUGGESTIONS, but don't tell me what to do with my phone

Shouldn't be so pushy I am not you . so I wouldn't know why u like or dislike . I asked cause I didn't know if u may have known that hangouts was better app. Hangouts Dont require so much work to get it to work. Now since you asked a question and demanded that you get a answer to fix just that problem. :eek::what:

First are you rooted or moded in any way shape or form

Reactions: crutchcorn
Upvote 0
Shouldn't be so pushy I am not you . so I wouldn't know why u like or dislike . I asked cause I didn't know if u may have known that hangouts was better app. Hangouts Dont require so much work to get it to work. Now since you asked a question and demanded that you get a answer to fix just that problem. :eek::what:

First are you rooted or moded in any way shape or form
Sorry man, read things a bit wrong and replied. I have dyslexia and things tend to get a bit distorted. ^~^ Sorry.

Yeah, I'm running a rooted L70.

Upvote 0
Can you access the APN and view it
Only thing missing is the proxy, which isn't set.

ab95eb44aa4b403e77a06965ff60f67f.jpg

26bd7e08c8213de5220b55d9285020a3.jpg

Reactions: BRAINZ2013
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones