• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [Recovery] [Loki] CWM v6.0.4.6

pressy4pie

Android Enthusiast
Feb 20, 2012
/media/connor
This is my CWM recovery. It's final now and everything works as far as i know. Let me know if it doesn't.

There is more than one way to install this recovery but the easiest for most users will be to download my F6Utilities2 app here. It is fairly straight forward but let me know if you have issues. It does download the latest from Oudhitsquad's Server.

Have fun out there kids. If you need anything get at me on irc in #oudhitsquad

[disclaimer]
I did goof my phone up using the the fx3 kernel sources. so be careful if your starting to develop roms i suppose. dont blame me when your cat dies or something.

im still looking into how to fix it. for right now recovery is what ive got going. working on an oc kernel, and some init tweaks to get a bigger data partition (on sdcard)

[Thanks (in no order of importance)]
Playfulgod - initial device profile & kernel source from fx3

ShabbyPenguin - being a helpful resource & all around recovery genius

Sammyz - being my favorite "lg guru"

Angablade - Testing the f6 utilites app

The rest of the guys I hang out with in #oudhitsquad

[donations]
if you want to tip me, you can send me :

bitcoin at: 1AVD2mAs4FVnhcj1KCGXogL82UfQvDP3p2
dogecoine at: DCb6QPzsr52f8mDLQWyQnPn5PnWdHUnSXx

if you insist on real money im sure you can find my link around somewhere.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones