• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

micro sd card 16gb recognizing problem....

Panagiwtis

Lurker
May 12, 2011
Hi.. i got a serious problem with my device.
After my short use of my new sd card (micro sd 16gb sandisk) my phone (HTC WILDFIRE) can't recognize it.Although i tried this card to 2 another phones ( HTC HD mini , Nokia ) and they could recognize it without any problem. After that , i tried the card that the phone had from itself and it could recognize it. But an other card 2gb sandisk couldn't recognize it...
I sent my device for service and when it returned it could recognize everything but before 1 day i have the same problem..

Any idea / advice bout my problem ?? Thank you...

P.S: settings of sd card at phone it appears that i don't have a memory in phone ...When i turn on my phone it appears a message bout a non expecting leaving of card..and then all the things that i described happen...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones