• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missed call notification issue

Just to verify, you're clearing the call from the call log and not the clear button on the notification screen?

In all honesty, I can't say I've run into the problem. I used to get a lot of wrong numbers before I ported my AT&T number (I always did with TMobile and Sprint). So, I'd get a lot of missed calls. I'd just hit the notification, and I'd never be notified of it again. However, if I clear the notification but didnt' view the call log, then it'd appear again the next time I got a notification.

I'm running Fresh ROM now, so I'm afraid I can't test.

Upvote 0
I've had the same problem. You actually have to go into the call history and either clear the call history or tap the person you missed the call from and call that person back. Then, the next time you turn your phone off and back on, it won't show up as a missed call. Kind of a pain in the butt if you ask me, but not a huge issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones