• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missed Free Shipping

Yeah, I just ordered a half hour ago and there weren't any options for shipping, It just said 'free'...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due now: Detail of charges to be billed to account

Shipping: Free
Subtotal: $199.99
Tax**: $16.00

Charges will appear on your next bill: $215.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is what mine said as well

Upvote 0
the reason people are having "issues" is because we are all getting different options when it comes to shipping.

for example i WAS NOT given a choice of overnight shipping AT ALL. i had to select between 2 different 2nd day shipping options.

some people are saying they just had a "free" option, others had the option of "free overnight" unlike I did which is why there is some confusion.

apparently it doesn't matter which shipping method was selected, we will all be getting them on 4/29 as long as we order before 4pm on 4/28 (keep in mind some people paid extra to get them earlier in the day on 4/29)

i hope this clears any confusion that may be left

I paid extra to get mine earlier :( hope they actually give me the faster shipping...

Upvote 0
It's funny, my vzw site NOW says Free overnight shipping M-F for orders placed before 4:30p. On Monday and over last weekend, it said Free overnight F-M! I thought that was funny. I had no other option than free overnight shipping when I placed my preorder last Monday. I'm not going to complain, though. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones