• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missing Phone Number for TikL App

Brishanbo

Lurker
Nov 3, 2010
My girlfriend and I just got the G2s last month and have been playing around with all the apps. We stumbled across the TikL app which turns your phone basically into a walkie talkie. The app uses your phone number that is under Menu -> Settings -> About Phone -> Status -> My Phone Number. On my phone it shows my number but on hers, I believe it just shows Unknown Number. Does anyone know how I may be able to fix that?

I had the same unknown number problem. I called in and went through tech support. They tried to push an update to my phone but it didn't work. In the end, the support person notated my account that my SIM card needed to be replaced free of charge and told me to go to a T-Mobile store to pick up a replacement. The new SIM card fixed the problem for me. Call in and go through tech support.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones