• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mobile Connect disconnecting 3G

new

Lurker
May 28, 2010
Problem: When I connect my phone through USB and put Mobile Broadband Connect On, my 3G connection does not work, not even on my cell. All apps requiring requiring 3G work wont' star

Here is how it happened. I was trying to use my incredible for tethering using Pdanet/Easytether on my Windows 7 Netbook. PDAnet worked in the best Lately due some reasons or HTC sync the modem drivers seem to be not found by PDanet , after many times sets of install and uninstalls of the different softwares, I got the idea to use the VZ broadband connect software to install drivers on my laptop. The drivers worked and so I did set up a a network connection (dialup like) and it seemed to connect but asking me to subscribe to VZ broadband connect.

Now when I ask my phone through USB and put Mobile Broadband on, i get a message of disconnecting mobile internet and the 3G on my cell does not work anymore.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones