More notificationsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. psiclist

psiclist Member This Topic's Starter

On my Eris, now I have 2 notifications that won't disapear. i did a reset yesterday, and I don't want to have to do that again! Far left of the notification bar is an underlined arrow like I'm downloading something. It appeared last night when, after the reset, I was downloading the apps I wanted again. When downloading, another arrow would appear next to it. But this one won't quit. And next to that, is a data synchronizing icon with an exclamation point next to it. I have turned off all that auto sync, yet this persists. Any ideas? thanks! BTW, I don't know how most of us would be able to use these devices without forums like this. Must be part of HTC and verizons business plan, eh?

Advertisement
  2. paleodust

paleodust Well-Known Member

If you haven't already, try a soft reset (reboot).

Or, maybe it just needs some time to repopulate things after your hard reset. Hopefully, it will go away on its own if the reset doesn't work.

3. Houstatlanavegas

Houstatlanavegas Well-Known Member

is it possible that you have a taskkiller i had this problem and i did the taskiller and a hard reset and it worked...

so hope that works for you if not im sorry ask cableguy or Jreed before he leaves they usually have a good idea about things like this and the forum supports them so try it... lemme know