• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Most Stable Rom

Hi guys,

I have an Eris and I rooted it. My problem happened shortly after installing the FROYOeris rom, with adw, It hangs, it locks up, some apps wont open, It'll give errors on installing updates and new apps. It's just a mess

I need to know if anyone has a simple rom that is very stable so I can go with that one.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

http://androidforums.com/eris-all-things-root/220905-best-2-2-rom.html

i have tried tazz vanilla 24 and am currently using froshedyo.v10. both seem pretty stable. occasional lagginess and hang ups with both,but for the most part both are smooth and i havent had any trouble with apps.

from what reading ive done here,i dont think youll really get an answer to "wich one is most stable" there are several good ones that people like for different reasons.

ive downloaded nonsensikal v16.1 to try next. im gonna spend a few days with each one till i find one i want to stick with. thats the fun of being rooted :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones