• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola T501, Music solution for your car!

lmyamen

Mar 22, 2010
Ok so my T501 just came in and after using it for a few days i LOVE it. What it does is connect to your phone via bluetooth. Once connected you just hit a button on the T501 and it announces a radio station to turn to. It is a fm transmitter that connects to your phone via bluetooth. I love that it is wireless. It makes handsfree calling a breeze as it plays the persons voice through your car stereo speakers and has a mic built into the unit for you to talk with out holding your phone.

The music quality is actually super crisp and sounds great! I was shocked because i did not expect anything amazing because of experiances i have had with prior fm transmitters but this sounds great! I would highly recommend getting one of these if your using you phone as an mp3 player.

Here is the unit installed in my car, it just clips to your visor

4598851076_a352506a11.jpg

4598231771_20c0228a32.jpg

I have one as well, and have loved it! The sound quality is dependent on the radio station 'congestion' in your area, but much better than other transmitters I have tried in the past. The only issue I have is that it wants to pair with my wife's iphone before my N1 can get paired up with it...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones