• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

move games from a phone to another??

anders1984

Lurker
Mar 30, 2013
Hi. I have Simpsons Tapped out on my HTC desire hd, and I like to take it with me to my Sony Xperia v. I can't use Carbon from clockworkmod because HTC have old android and carbon doesn't work on that.

Someone who know what to do???? If I not can take the game with me I have to start all over again..

Plz help...

Hi. I have Simpsons Tapped out on my HTC desire hd, and I like to take it with me to my Sony Xperia v. I can't use Carbon from clockworkmod because HTC have old android and carbon doesn't work on that.

Someone who know what to do???? If I not can take the game with me I have to start all over again..

Plz help...

You should be able to simply download the game from the Google Play Store on your Sony Xperia V. That would be the simplest way to do it.

Upvote 0
Yes but then I have to start from the beginning... That is why I won to move it..

Ah, I see what you're saying. Does the game save files on your internal or external memory card (saved game files)? If so you may be able to copy those files over to the Xperia and continue where you left off. If not, then I don't know what to do from here.

Upvote 0
Ah, I see what you're saying. Does the game save files on your internal or external memory card (saved game files)? If so you may be able to copy those files over to the Xperia and continue where you left off. If not, then I don't know what to do from here.

It saves on the intern memory and I don't get to that memory on HTC. I tried a backup program called app backup & restore, but that didn't work...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones