Movies on my X10Support

Last Updated:

1. simon67

simon67 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Everyone,

Hope that you can help, I want to be able to watch some of my dvd's on my X10.
    Can anyone tell me what software I need to convert my dvd's and where I can find the software.
    Also I would like to be able to play the movies so that it fills the phones screen in full.

Any help would be great,

Simon

Advertisement
  2. AFK_Matrix

AFK_Matrix Member

Well to get some of my DVD's onto the X10 all I did was get Dvd Dycrypter to convert the dvd and then I used Videora to put it into the correct format for the X10.

Don't forget in Videora to change your resolution to 854x480.

3. kersey

kersey Well-Known Member

I too use DVD Decrypter to rip the DVD to the hard disk and then I use XMedia Recode to convert to mp4. I select the Motorola Milestone config which sizes the resolution to 854x480. You can also adjust the video and audio bitrate to your liking...and best of all the software is free, quick conversion speed and excellent quality output.

Here's a link to the program to give it a try:

XMedia Recode - Download :D

4. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

There are a ton of apps out there for converting, you can download Divx player its free and has a converter and the options to select what size you want. I use a few different ones but most of the time I use Magic DVD Ripper, and the player I use to watch them on the phone I like yxflash, it plays every format I have put on it so far.