Moving files within the phoneSupport

Last Updated:

1. garytheanimal

garytheanimal Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,
    I bluetoothed some pictures from my laptop to my X10 but they go into their own file named 'Bluetooth', how do i move them from there into another file? i used to be able to do it on my old phones, but android is new to me.
    Thanks for any help.

Advertisement
  2. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

there are a few ways you can do it, the easiest is to download a File Manager, There is one on the Market called ES File Manager and it works amazing you can do pretty much what you want, you can even share folders with your PC so you can access your PC files from your phone anytime. To find it on the Market type in Estrong....

3. garytheanimal

Thanks for that. I'm loving my Xperia but theres a couple of apps i had on my iphone i cant get for this, one of them being the 'Rightmove' app, other than that its great, especially now i can bluetooth with everyone in the world again.

4. garytheanimal

While i'm on a roll, does anyone know of an app that will allow me to password protect folders? for example if i go into my pictures off the memory card or phone i can view the contents of each folder as normal but if one contains 'sensitive' pics it will ask for a password.

I really need this!

5. JPBrowne

JPBrowne Active Member

Hey Gary,
    Search for "Password Folder" on the android market and it comes up with a couple of apps.
    You could try one of them and then let us know how you get on.

6. garytheanimal

I'm still struggling, i downloaded a few but B-Folders is about the closest although i'm stuck with it, i've created folders but i've no idea how to transfer images into them from the memory card.

Photoslock was pants and so were a few others.

7. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

Is there a way to do this within the phone? My computer is in the shop, and I just got my Droid X 2 days ago. I have music I transferred from my other phone using bluetooh, but they are in the bluetooth folder and do not show up in the music folder.

8. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

See post 2. ;)