• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moving files within the phone

there are a few ways you can do it, the easiest is to download a File Manager, There is one on the Market called ES File Manager and it works amazing you can do pretty much what you want, you can even share folders with your PC so you can access your PC files from your phone anytime. To find it on the Market type in Estrong....

Thanks for that. I'm loving my Xperia but theres a couple of apps i had on my iphone i cant get for this, one of them being the 'Rightmove' app, other than that its great, especially now i can bluetooth with everyone in the world again.

Upvote 0
While i'm on a roll, does anyone know of an app that will allow me to password protect folders? for example if i go into my pictures off the memory card or phone i can view the contents of each folder as normal but if one contains 'sensitive' pics it will ask for a password.

I really need this!

Hey Gary,
Search for "Password Folder" on the android market and it comes up with a couple of apps.
You could try one of them and then let us know how you get on.

Upvote 0
Hey Gary,
Search for "Password Folder" on the android market and it comes up with a couple of apps.
You could try one of them and then let us know how you get on.

I'm still struggling, i downloaded a few but B-Folders is about the closest although i'm stuck with it, i've created folders but i've no idea how to transfer images into them from the memory card.

Photoslock was pants and so were a few others.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones