• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mp3s and video wont show up anymore!!!!

I have a htc hd2 which is preloaded with crappy ass windows mobile so i installed gingerbread 2.3.7 and run that from my 16 gb sandisk sd card. I at first could add mp3 albums to the mp3 forlder which is in the root and they would show up, all of a sudden they dont, i have formatted my card and reinstalled 2.3.7 still no luck, i have tried putting them in mp3, music which is in the root, and media/audio, all which previously worked, when i download mp3's using tubemate or mp3 downloader they download to the mp3 and music folder and show up in the music app as well, when i add an mp3 album or just an mp3 they dont show up, and when i reboot into windows and check the folder they do show up what the hell is going on

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones