• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music gets corrupted when transferring it via USB

Aidas123

Lurker
Mar 9, 2015
Hello. I would always get my music to my phone via USB, but suddenly there are some weird issues. When I try to listen to the songs there are weird sounds, music stops or goes 2x faster etc. But if I download a song direct from the internet to my phone there is no problem. Is there any way to fix this?
I just transferred a song to my phone and back to my computer and its sounds the same as it does on my phone.

When you transfer songs, does it ask you to convert it? I know it does it often with video files, asking me to convert to another format, which I usually skip. Another question, how do you transfer song? Using Windows Explorer just to drop the songs from your hdd to the phone or some other program to convert it? What I'm getting at, it sounds like something gets converter when you copy these songs, and maybe as a result - also gets corrupted?

Upvote 0
Apparently its something with my computer, because I just transferred a song from my moms laptop and everything is OK. Can I troubleshoot this problem with my PC or something, cause I will transfer most of my songs via my moms laptop but its really inconvenient.
Edit: IM SO CONFUSED. I just woke up and tried transferring songs from my computer and there is no problems, wtf.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones