• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music Streaming Quality

REKX

Lurker
Sep 12, 2010
thinking about getting a touch screen phone.

i really wana get iphone 4 its so nice, but there doesnt seem to be much support for iphone.

i have been recomended to get htc desire. my main uses are calling, texting and streaming music wirelessly in my car through bluetooth.

i have an amped sub in my car and amped front speakers, so sound quality is very important for me, especially is slightly louder volumes.

i currently use a sony ericsson phone for music streaming and the sound quality is excellent, with no loss of quality even at high volumes.

but i noticed my friends htc's music streaming just didnt sound as good, just sounded more flat.

if i get the htc, would there be anything i can do to improve the sound quality over bluetooth steaming?...

or shall i just get the iphone?...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones