• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music thru BT

Works in my car with BT for audio and phone calls. Only problem is on my OG Droid and Dinc, if I got a call, whatever i'm listening to cuts out and the phone overrides, the SF does this too. However after the call is ended it always loads up music player, instead of going back to what I was personally listening to (in most cases a podcast). The Droid and Dinc didn't, they would go back to what I was listening to. For example, i'm listening to a podcast, call comes in and after its ended, instead of going back to the podcast, it loads up the music app. I also noticed that sometimes when I start the car it will load both podcasts and music and play them both, which gets annoying (Dinc/Droid didn't do that)...anyone notice this as well and/or have a solution?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones