• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help *MUST READ * Screencast Video Recorder Issue

trester66

Apr 24, 2013
I have a kyocera rise and i have... literally no joke... i have been on this phone ALL DAAAY trying to figure out how to record minecraft gameplays without ANY LAG. i saw many people on youtube do this with their androids with the app called "Screencast". i Downloaded the full version of screencast and started to record and as I was playing and recording at the same time there was barely any lag. but once i finished the gameplay i stop the recording and play it and guess what?? THE ENTIRE VIDEO IS SOOOOOOOO LAAAAGGGYY AND SKETCHY I ALMOST THREW MY PHONE TO THE WALL. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. IT WADNT LAGGGING WHILE RECORDING THEN I GO TO WATCH THE GAMEPLAY AND ITS........ AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I tried all the settings to get it to be lag free like the ones i saw on utube but no luck AT AAAALLLLL. I SEARCHED ALLL OVER GOOGLE AND NOTHING.... so if anyone can PLEASE HELP ME OUT SINCE THE SCREENCAST DEVELOPERS RANDOMLY DISAPPEARED .... I'd be most gracious (lol)... thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones