• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My 3G Stopped Working....

Sooo I was playing around with bettercut, making shortcuts to those menus that they don't want u to find very easily.... I know why they don't want u in those menus now....

I'm not sure which menu I was in, or what setting I ticked... but My 3G internet pretty much isn't working anymore, I can click maybe 1 or 2 web pages before it turns off again.

I tried using both the Privacy Menu, and the recovery menu to reset the phone to factory settings, but neither restored it to complete Factory settings... I still have Superuser.apk installed and all the widgets and bloatware that I had uninstalled after I rooted.... didn't come back.

My question is, does any1 know how to do a "True" factory reset, completely formating the System Directory and restorying all apps/settings?

Is there a ROM Update Utility to do this, like there is with the Incredible (PB31IMG.zip)?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones