1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

My order from November 27 Just received EmailGeneral

1. ppaul1219

ppaul1219 Well-Known Member

Confirmation And tracking I was in group 1 to 2 week wait Anybody else receive Email And what was your initial wait when ordered?

Advertisement
    :
  2. 0ptimusV

0ptimusV Active Member

I also recived my shipping confirmation. I ordered on the 27th. I was in the group of 4 to 5 weeks.
  3. dunjamon

dunjamon Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to hear similar news for people here in the UK. I've got 5-6 weeks on my order.
  4. mttfrog13

mttfrog13 Well-Known Member

So you got a confirmation that it was actually shipped and got a tracking number as well?

That's good news. I ordered on the 27th as well and hope to have it by Friday next wee...I am going on a road trip and would like to take it along and use the GPS.
  5. ppaul1219

Hope you receive On time for your road trip!

Yes received a tracking number not showing up where it's @ Yet. When I first ordered I was in group wait 1 to 2 weeks.
  6. sharkizzle

sharkizzle Active Member

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were any of you.

I placed my order on Nov 27th within 15 mins of release. I was in the 1-2 week shipment bracket.

I received a shipment notification email on Nov 30th with a tracking number. Today is Dec 5th and that tracking number has yet to be updated with any information whatsoever.

I called Google Play yesterday - not because I'm impatient, rather more because I wanted to make sure this thing wasn't lost. They basically had no answers and then afterwards, I was advised via email to wait until Thursday to see if the tracking number continues to be "defunct".

I have never ordered something online, been charged, issued a tracking number only to find that the shipper hasn't been able to update the info yet.

Ridiculous.
    ppaul1219 likes this.
  7. ppaul1219

I definitely won't With If Info you just provided thanks. I'am not surprised especially the way they've handled this whole ordering process ! Google has a long way to go on how to sell phones Online.
  8. bill deburg

bill deburg Member

Hello all,

Sorry ppaul1219, I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I'm in a similar position. I ordered the 16 GB phone successfully on 11/27 and received an email same day telling me it would ship in 2-3 weeks. This morning I received notice from my bank that there is a pending Debit Card Purchase - GOOGLE *DEVICES for $390.04. My card has not been charged yet and my Google Wallet account shows no payment for the phone.

Anyone have a clue how long until the card is charged and when the phone might ship out?

Thanks!
  9. ppaul1219

No worries All good.PS I hope no one ordered Nexus 4 To give as a Christmas present! Lol
    bill deburg likes this.
  10. 0ptimusV

0ptimusV Active Member

Just checked UPS my phone is in transit in Louisville Kentucky!
  11. jirok

jirok Well-Known Member

i think there are tons of people whose ups says that
  12. BrutalUK

BrutalUK Well-Known Member

I ordered mine yesterday evening and got a email this afternoon saying it was now shipped with a TNT tracking number.
  13. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Where are u located?
  14. BrutalUK

BrutalUK Well-Known Member

15. ppaul1219

Also just checked my UPS same thing in transit from Louisville Kentucky
  16. dunjamon

dunjamon Well-Known Member

Yesterday was the one day in ages that I wasn't online and wasn't able to check the site. Typical it was back in stock!
  17. yfan

yfan Well-Known Member

I didn't receive an email, but the charge just showed up on my credit card. Hopefully this means my Nexus 4 is on its way. I didn't expect it this soon, seeing as how I ordered the 8 GB version and even though I did it on the first batch on Nov. 27, it still had an estimated shipping time of 4-5 weeks.
  18. WA_Bob

WA_Bob VIP Member VIP Member

++ here! Was the most surprising thing in my inbox(es) today. Updated info this afternoon to say it was in route from Louisville KY. With any luck, I'll have it in my hands by Friday or Monday at the latest! :D
  19. nightcrawl3r

nightcrawl3r Member

My tracking number status updated and now shows that I'll get it tomorrow.
  20. 0ptimusV

0ptimusV Active Member

Scheduled Delivery: Thursday, 12/06/2012, By End of day.
    Looks like I'm getting mine tomorow.
  21. ppaul1219

Scheduled for delivery 12/06/12 End of day
  22. 0ptimusV

0ptimusV Active Member

Arrived - Oakland, CA, United States, Wednesday, 12/05/2012
    my phone is so close I want it now.
  23. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

I'm in the 2-3 week group and got my email today.

Anyone know where they're shipping from?
  24. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

I believe Kentucky!
  25. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

That sucks, I'm in Las Vegas lol

Does someone have to sign for it?