• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root my phone is kinda bricked...

shayanabc

Lurker
Dec 19, 2010
Hi,

this is my first forum post here and I really have a big problem...

I installed a custom rom with rommanager and if I turn on my phone it says touch the android to continue but when I touch it nothing happens
So I wanted to install the original rom I backed up but that is not possible because everytime I go to Hboot and try to open ''install from .zip'' or something in clockworkmod it just shows a black screen and when I hit the power button it goes back to the option menu from clockworkmod, Now I tried to do the things for slcd screen and everything but it doesnt work, when I put the update.zip on my micro sd the Hboot says ''checking sd card... no image or wrong image!'' so I changed my micro Sd card and now when I get into Hboot it just says nothing and when I click on recovery still black screen and not working I really need help asap!!! so is there a way to install my backed up original rom on my htc wildfire with my pc or a way to get clockworkmod working??

Please help asap!!!

Thank you

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones