• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help my phone says low storage space but...

kwash1

Lurker
Jan 4, 2012
Hi. My phone keeps telling me that my storage space is low. I'm afraid I may have deleted some important information from my phone by clearing data from some of the apps. Also, I have uninstalled some of the apps from my phone completely as well as moved others to my sd card. Lastly, I cleared my call log and text messages. Somehow it is saying even more storage is taken up....can anyone please tell me whats going on?

I have the same problem. I moved all my apps to my 16gb card and have over 14gb left. I've always been able to work around this.

This is weird. I just downloaded 2 apps with no message, no problem. I was trying to recreate the problem so I could tell you what I did in the past.

I think all I did was go into settings, manage applications. I did not do anything in there but then the download would go thru.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones