• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Touch 4g or HTC EVO 4g HELP!!!!

ok so i have an decesion to make my touch 4g or evo 4g but dont know which to choose they both seem like great phones im not using them for there carrier i want one because i am going on a trip and was gonna get one to keep me entertained i am thinking about battery life{mostly gonna be sitting in a car} durability build and specs thanks

my guess is that for entertainment.. the bigger screen will be a bigger hit for you.

battery.. under use/pressure.. not so good for any phone!!!
in the car.. you better have access to the outlet ..

i dont know where u are... and where you are traveling too.. but sprint has better coverage in general.. and roams on verizon.

Upvote 0
my advice for everyone..

is to pick the right carrier for your location and needs...
before you choice the phone!!

yours is Tmobile or Sprint.

did you know that tmobile just got purchased by at&t... and soon they will F-up everything on tmobile!

your trip is only for a short time.. then you have to use the phone for the rest of the contract. ask your friends next to you.. which carriers work in your areas of need.

Reactions: tevine
Upvote 0
my advice for everyone..

is to pick the right carrier for your location and needs...
before you choice the phone!!

yours is Tmobile or Sprint.

did you know that tmobile just got purchased by at&t... and soon they will F-up everything on tmobile!

your trip is only for a short time.. then you have to use the phone for the rest of the contract. ask your friends next to you.. which carriers work in your areas of need.
i did not know that thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones