• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

N00b question about Zenonia 4

Xoomuser16

Lurker
Sep 30, 2012
Hi, I am new to these forums and ran into a problem. My Zenonia 4 stopped working so I need to uninstall/reinstall but I do not want to lose my save file. I read about using titanium backup to back up the files but my tablet is not rooted. Is there a way to just backup my save file through a file explorer type app? I have a few file viewing apps that I can copy and move files.

If not, I guess I can start over. I was only level 10 but this is the third time I played through the first hour and a half of beginner quests and I do not feel like doing that a fourth time. It was just getting good too, I could turn into a BEAR!!! *rawr*

Well I don't actually know the answer, since I've never used this app, but I expect that your game data are stored in /data/data/<application directory>/databases, where <application directory> is whatever the app is actually called, usually something like com.developer-name.app-name. So if you use a file viewer that's capable of looking at more than just the sd card (/data is the phone's internal storage) you might be able to copy the data to somewhere safe then copy back afterwards.

Of course if the reason it isn't working is because of what's in those data files this won't help, but it might be worth a try.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones