• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Neatrom please help

Hi

i want to install neatrom back onto my sg3 but im unsure which one i need...can someone help me please.

Thanks in advance

the reason dreadnatty asked is because we here at AF have different s3 All Things Root subforum and it is separated by carrier.

so once we know which carrier we have we can move it to the right forum, if you like. this way folks who have the same device can point you out in the right direction as far as which rom to get.

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0
would it be best to wipe everyting

The dev's own notes state "no-wipe" so no need. I wipe the cache and dalvik when updating ROMs, just to 'spring clean' things.

edit: I stand corrected..... XXEMC3 is indeed more recent. I thought it was only available in a Lite version but I'd missed Sale's announcement of the Full build.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones