• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help after kit Kat update

krystal213

Lurker
Feb 28, 2014
My att s3 got its over the air update yesterday, which seemed to go smoothly, but now all images I've ever downloaded (even though I've deleted them now) keep showing a complete in the notification bar. Every time I get a notification within seconds my dropdown screen fills with download progress complete notifications for images I already have and have since discarded trying to stop the problem. I've restarted, I've reorganized my gallery and just don't know how else to stop this!! Its just super annoying!! Please help!!

I'm assuming you got the KitKat OTA that is beginning to roll out.

I'm not sure if this will be much help, Though it solved the same issue for myself when I got the 4.3 JB OTA a few months back.

Go to Settings > Application Manager > Scroll to the Right for the ALL tab. Scroll down to Download Manager and clear cache.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones