• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help finding a case for the one+

faststang71

Lurker
Mar 20, 2013
I read on a previous post bout cases and wonder if anybody figured out anything descent? I have the otterbox defender and its been 2 months now and the rubber is stretching and its getting really annoying. I want a good protective case but try to slim the phone down. I dont care if it has the screen protector or not but would be nice. Ill purchase one myself if I have to. I was hoping tech 21 would make a case for them but do not and was looking for a case like the iphone life proof case but also do not have one for the one x + I am getting very unhappy for this cause I have a very rugged lifestyle. My phone always stays in my pocket and I have sometimes dropped my phone etc etc. Just dont want to end up ruining the phone and having to use up my next upgrade. If that happens I have been looking at the Note 2 or something else a little faster.

I ended up buying
this Siedio Surface Knock-off, and love it so far.

I have always loved the Seidio Surface cases for solid protection. I've used one on almost every device I have owned, dropped each and every device dozens of times, and never suffered any fatal damage (screen crack/chip, etc.) on any of them with the Surface case on it.
They're slimmer than the Active, or any other two-layar case and don't have silicon to go soggy or linty on you, but protect WAY better than the "barely-there" or "featherlight" cases.

I love the knock-off, but here is the link to the original (also available in several other colors)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones